Terms and Conditions
Please be sure to read our Terms & Conditions before proceeding with registration
- Registration of participants will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment or an acceptable employer guarantee and settlement of previous outstanding dues.
- OSH Connect Secretariat will only issue a certificate of Attendance to those participants who registered and attend all sessions
- A promotional discount/discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Payment shall be made within 14 days from the date of invoice
- Complete payment must be received prior to the beginning of the course. Failing receipt of payment, OSH Connect Secretariat reserves the right to either deny access to the class or withhold the course certificate.
- OSH Connect Secretariat reserves the right to change the facilitator, date and to vary/cancel the course should unavoidable circumstances arise. All efforts will be taken to inform participants of the changes. A minimum one (1) week notice will be given.
- Please notify us at least 14 days prior to the event if you intend to send a replacement.
Registration Deadline & Late Registration Fee
- All registrations must be received no late than 14 days prior to the course start date.
- Late registrations will be accommodated, provided: *seats are available
Confirmation of Registration
- The confirmation letter will be email 14 days before the commencement of the event upon receipt of full payment. In the event that you do not receive the confirmation letter 14 days before the event, please contact us immediately.
- OSH Connect Secretariat must receive cancellation in writing 14 days prior to the event date. Refund amount is subject to deduction of administration and finance charges with total of 10% from the training fees. No refund will be given for cancellations received within less than 14 days prior to the event date.
Failure to attend the course without prior notice (No-Show) will result in the loss of the course fee paid.
- OSH Connect Secretariat reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event at any time without prior notice to the OSH Connect Conference & Exhibition & OSH Virtual Conference (Participants), in which case OSH Connect Secretariat will make reasonable effort to inform the participants prior to the date of the Event. If the event has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refunds of registration fee which is payable through the online payment gateway, unless OSH Connect Secretariat deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- OSH Connect Secretariat reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, OSH Connect Secretariat shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, the organizer will take into account the interests of all the affected participants. Any updates on the Terms and Conditions will be notified on the official Event’s website (https://oshconnect.com.my/), and it is the responsibility of all participants to keep abreast with any changes.
- Completion of the official online registration, confirms the participant’s agreement to abide by all the Terms and Conditions for the event.
- OSH Connect Secretariat will not be held liable for any additional interest or fees charged by the participants bank or credit card during registration.
- OSH Connect Secretariat reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), recordings, or any other media records of the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors anywhere in the world without any notification and/or payment to the participants.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms, all charges and payments are non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-creditable.
- These terms & conditions an essential part of the Sponsor Contract (“Contract”) between MSOSH and the organization for the sponsor. The organizer reserves the right to render all interpretations and to establish further term & conditions as may be deemed necessary for the general success of the conference.
- Organization must take full payment upon submitting the contract to the organizer and failing to do so will render this Contract invalid.
- The organization must carry their own insurance. The organizer will not be liable for any damages caused by theft, fire accident or whatsoever reason suffered by the properties of organization, its officer, agents, employees, or guests before, during and after the conference. The organizations hereby agree to hold the Organizer harmless from any liability resulting from the injuries or damages suffered by properties of the organization, its officer, agents, employees, or guest.
- Organization must make sure all cheques payable to My SHEQA Group Sdn Bhd (Co-Organizer). Organization is required to comply with this rule unless otherwise stated in the written consent from organizer.
- High resolution logo needs to be submitted once organization agree with the sponsorship term & conditions.
- All materials for advertisement/ program book must be submitted one (1) month earlier from the date of event.
- All materials will be sent to the organization before proceeding with printing